17 April 2006

Oh, girl, Lance is gay, girl, be my angel girl ...

Yes, Lance Bass from N'Sync is gay. No shocker; but, he's dating sweater-gay Reichen from Amazing Race. Shocker! Well, it is most gay men’s dream to do a boy band member -- or be in a boy band; or be in a boy band member. They’ve been spotted out-and-about together being way-gay.

His statement:

"As for the rumours about me and Lance, please continue to remind people that things that I do not discuss anymore, such as the private and personal relationships that I have, are just that--private--unless I choose to open up with details to my family and close friends for reasons of support and love.

After the experience of my first relationship in the public eye, I swore to keep future relationships private. There would be no benefit in my disclosing that part of my life. I guess I learned that a couple years ago. I wish people could allow that part of me for, well, just me and who I choose to share my life with and love...and to leave it well enough alone.
Everything else is fair game to disclose and I love and appreciate that the public is that interested in me that they would talk about my life! It's all essential to the work that I strive to accomplish and perfect.

Having said that, know that I do appreciate how much everyone cares about my well being. I know that your curiosity comes from a good place, for most people, which is wanting me to be well. Please know that I am happy right now...happier than I can ever remember being. Smile: That's all that matters!

Thank you to all the regulars on the Forum of Reichen.org. Even though I hardly ever respond, I read EVERY post you all put on here, almost every day.

You're all the best for staying with me for this crazy ride I've been on since the Amazing Race.
All Love, Reichen"

You got to check out Reichen’s site. Cheap! Also, the members of the forum sign their instalments with ‘Smile! That’s all that matters’ (a Reichenism) and ‘LOVE ACTUALLY, IS...... ALL AROUND!’ JayzusKrist. You just know it’s filled with people who actually thought Brokeback Mountain was good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home