27 April 2006

London's Lily

Check out this nifty video (if you're reading this blog then you know that 'nifty' is a good thing) by London singer Lily Allen. If you love London (UK) then you'd ought to get a little misty-eyed. The song is is catchy as hell.

Lily has a Myspace site which I encourage you to check out. You can find some other tracks from her on the Internet or via Limewire nefarious means. She's fabulous and refreshing and has a song called 'Knock 'em Out' that contains the following lyrics:

"You can't knock 'em out, you can't walk away. Try desperately to think of the politest way to say: Just get out of my face, just leave me alone; and no, you can't have my number 'cause I lost my phone. Go away now. Let me go. Are you stupid or just a little slow (please bugger off)".


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home